Cost of Loop pendants (not including chains)
- Each Loop costs between $15 and $30.
- The price of each loop is determined by the stone(s) that are used on the inside of the loop.
- For example, loops that are made with a semi-precious stone cost $30.
- A loop that is a classic disc, are made of beads that are less expensive: $15.
- Loops that contain vintage glass or cloisonne cost $20-$25, based upon the cost of the beads in the center of the loop.
Cost of Chain and Options:
- Depending on the materials used to make each cord or chain they are priced accordingly.
- Rubber, leather and satin cords are $5
- There are many color options for each cord (every color of the rainbow and more!)
- When we customize your cord choice, we can discuss your color selections.
- Chains that are silver plated, or made with beads or semi-precious stones cost a bit more. These chains cost $10.
Priority shipping in the USA always costs $5. It doesn't matter how many necklaces you have ordered, shipping is always $5.
- When you select your pendant, you can choose a cord or chain.
- You may decide you don't want a chain or cord, but just the pendant itself.
- Just let me know what you would like!
I accept payment through paypal. When you contact me, I will give you my paypal information.
Please contact me using this email address: email@example.com.
Thank you all for your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this site easy to use!