Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thanks for Voting about my site! This post is about how pricing and purchasing work.

There are a few who let me know (THANK YOU!!) that my site does not clearly state how to buy a Love Loop and how much they cost. This post is my attempt to make the process clear.

Cost of Loop pendants (not including chains)
  • Each Loop costs between $15 and $30.
  • Why?
  • The price of each loop is determined by the stone(s) that are used on the inside of the loop.
  • For example, loops that are made with a semi-precious stone cost $30.
  • A loop that is a classic disc, are made of beads that are less expensive: $15.
  • Loops that contain vintage glass or cloisonne cost $20-$25, based upon the cost of the beads in the center of the loop.

Cost of Chain and Options:

  • Depending on the materials used to make each cord or chain they are priced accordingly.
  • Rubber, leather and satin cords are $5
  • There are many color options for each cord (every color of the rainbow and more!)
  • When we customize your cord choice, we can discuss your color selections.
  • Chains that are silver plated, or made with beads or semi-precious stones cost a bit more. These chains cost $10.

Shipping Costs:

Priority shipping in the USA always costs $5. It doesn't matter how many necklaces you have ordered, shipping is always $5.

Custom Made:

  • When you select your pendant, you can choose a cord or chain.
  • You may decide you don't want a chain or cord, but just the pendant itself.
  • Just let me know what you would like!

Payment:

I accept payment through paypal. When you contact me, I will give you my paypal information.

Contact Information:

Please contact me using this email address: mgales@mindspring.com.

Thank you all for your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make this site easy to use!

No comments: